Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide services and assistance to victims of crime to speed their recovery and aid them through the criminal justice process.
Volunteer duties may bedifferent depending on the nature of the case and the law enforcement agency. The Victim Assistance Volunteer will mainly provides the following services:
• Crisis intervention and Victim Advocacy
• Information on the status of criminal cases
• Referrals to victim service providers
• Notification of court proceedings
• Accompanying victims to court proceedings.
• Assistance with completing Crime Victims’ Compensation and Victim Impact forms
- Linda Telfah
- Need admin access?