Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Faye Webb Elementary School Parent Teacher Association was established in June, 2006 to support the new school. As a member in good standing of the Texas and National PTA, our purposes are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship
- To raise the standard of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that teachers and parents may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Faye Webb PTA serves more than 700 students and their families who attend our growing elementary school. Each year we provide teacher appreciation activities, school-wide fundraisers, a fall festival, an art contest, homeroom parent training and coordination and family fun events like Muffins with Mom, Grandparents Day and Donuts with Dad. Funds raised by our PTA are granted to teachers and administrators to fulfill needs on our campus. Projects funded by PTA over the years include playground equipment, an outdoor picnic area where parents can eat lunch with students, technological equipment, classroom supplies and curriculum tools.
- Lynn Smith
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!