Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Pug Hugs, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Our Mission is:
- To protect and advance the interest of pug dogs by encouraging responsible pug ownership.
- To raise awareness of the plight of pugs used as solely as breeding stock without concern for their welfare and assist in efforts furthering the prevention of cruelty to animals and humane education.
- To urge breeders of pugs to further the advancement of the breed and to not breed a dog when health issues have been identified in it or its off-spring.
- To better the lives of surrendered, abandoned, sick, neglected, injured or abused pug dogs by obtaining necessary medical treatment for them and assisting in the rescue and re-homing of said pug dogs. We are dedicated to fund-raising and financially assisting pug dog owners or those fostering surrendered pug dogs and other pug dog rescue organizations so that no pug dog has to be surrendered or euthanized simply because its owner is financially challenged.
- To carry on and conduct any other lawful activity permitted to nonprofit corporation which directly or indirectly promotes the purposes to have and exercise all of the rights, powers and privileges which are now or may hereafter be conferred by the laws of Wisconsin upon not-for-profit corporations organized and operating under the laws of Wisconsin.
This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, including, but not limited to, fund-raising and the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt under Section 501 ( c ) (3) of the Internal Revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future tax code.
Pug Hugs, Inc. d/b/a Milwaukee Pug Fest is a Wisconsin non-profit corporation with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. Its mission is to raise funds for pug rescue organizations and needy pugs, and to raise awareness of responsible pug ownership, care and breeding. Our group is organized and run solely by volunteers. We rely entirely on donations from the public and proceeds from the Annual Pug Fest to help with medical care for needy pugs.
- Richard Kopaczewski
- (414) 764-0795
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!