Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MISSIONBelieving in the strength of marriage and family, our mission is to cultivate marriages, produce healthy happy families, and enhance the well-being of children.
The Family Mentoring and Support Ministry is a faith-based family mentoring organization dedicated to the preservation of marriage and family. We provide ongoing mentoring and intervention services to King county and surrounding areas. We Accomplish this through
- Educating , empowering and sustaining vulnerable families in crisis
- Family-to-Family supports vulnerable families by matching them with trained mentor families, which support them as a unit over a six-month period.
- Homeless Recovery Ministry help low-income and homeless families achieve healthy marriages and family, by mitigating the affect of homelessness and poverty on relationship.
- Family Re-entry coaching for individuals rejoining their family after an extended absence, such as ex-offenders, military, drug and alcohol treatment, homelessness, or mental health treatment reasons.
- Best practice training for faith-based organization, working with families affected by domestic violence.
- Marriage training and retreats
- Marriage coaching
- Information and referral support
- Producing and distributing quality material on marriage and family, to cultivate healthy relationships
- Thomazine Vaughn
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!