Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of The Caregiver Foundation of America is to provide practical and emotional support to Caregivers and those needing care. In order to accomplish this mission we will provide a variety of services (see description)
In providing these services we will uphold the code of ethics subscribed to by the American Association of Daily Money Managers, The Center for Guardianship Certification and the American Association of Case Managers.
- Daily Money Management
- Special Needs Trust Administration
- Hoarding Restoration Services
- Senior Organizing Services
- Caregiving Coordination Services
- Family Caregiver Planning
- Bi-ethical decision guidance
- Employee Caregiver Assistance Programs
- Community Education Services
- In-Service Training to Industry
- Caregiver Support Group Facilitation
- Publications relating to Caregiving
- and others...
- Gary Powell
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!