The Caregiver Foundation
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
Location926 3rd St.Pearl City, HI 96782 United States
The mission of The Caregiver Foundation of America is to provide practical and emotional support to Caregivers and those needing care. In order to accomplish this mission we will provide a variety of services (see description) In providing these services we will uphold the code of ethics subscribed to by the American Association of Daily Money Managers, The Center for Guardianship Certification and the American Association of Case Managers.
- Daily Money Management
- Special Needs Trust Administration
- Hoarding Restoration Services
- Senior Organizing Services
- Caregiving Coordination Services
- Family Caregiver Planning
- Bi-ethical decision guidance
- Employee Caregiver Assistance Programs
- Community Education Services
- In-Service Training to Industry
- Caregiver Support Group Facilitation
- Publications relating to Caregiving
- and others...
Would you recommend The Caregiver Foundation?
0 reviews Write a review