Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
CAPTAIN Community Human Services supports and empowers young people, adults and families in their journey to personal growth and self-sufficiency.
- Provides shelter, support and aftercare services to teens at the CAPTAIN Youth Shelter Home.
- Provides families in our community with emergency assistance to be sure they have food and shelter.
- Works with Shenendehowa teens, providing opportunities for community service and safe, fun activities for the community.
- Serves free meals to children during the summer; provides homework help and enrichment programs for school age children throughout the school year at the Outreach Center.
- Makes contact with youth, providing support, referral and intervention through CAPTAIN's Street Outreach program.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend CAPTAIN Community Human Services?