Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Creating a society in which people with disabilities can learn through, participate in and enjoy the arts. Headquartered at the University of South Florida, VSA Florida (VSAFL) is a member of the international network of VSA, an affiliate of The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
- Every person with a disability deserves access to appropriate arts learning experiences.
- All artists in schools and art educators should be appropriately prepared to include students and adults with disabilities in their instruction.
- All children, youth and adults with disabilities should have complete access to community cultural facilities and activities.
- All individuals with disabilities who aspire to careers in the arts should have the opportunity to develop appropriate skills.
- All should have the opportunity to support the mission of VSA Florida.
Each year VSA Florida:
- Provides arts and education programs for individuals with disabilities from early childhood through the senior years.
- Provides inclusive direct services to all 67 Florida counties.
- Provides professional development and technical assistance on inclusion in the arts for educators and cultural organizations statewide.
- Provides opportunities for adult artists with disabilities for exhibition, networking and professional development.
- Kelly Lorenz
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!