Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To help encourage the development of skills and techniques (physical, mental , emotional and social) necessary for young players to compete at the highest levels of football, cheerleading, school, community and beyond;
- To instill and encourage a positive and constructive attitude towards the sport, teammates and others associated with the game and within our community;
- To encourage participants to make commitments and undertake efforts to fulfill those commitments;
- To help participants develop a sense of teamwork and cooperation in the competitive team sport of football and cheerleading. Focus is also placed on setting individual and team goals and working towards the achievement of those goals;
- To establish the faith-based "Agents of Change" Project that will encompass four areas: Community Development, Parent/Family Development, Reading/Literacy and Health and Wellness;
Director of Development
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director and Co-Executive Director, the Development Director (Director) will spearhead development efforts as Wyandotte County Youth Football and Cheerleading Association continues to grow. As a new position in the organization, the Director will have the opportunity to build the development function.
- Develop and Wyandotte County Youth Football and Cheerleading Association annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
- Implement the fundraising plan and oversee staff and volunteers responsible for data entry and gift processing
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
- Plan, coordinate and overseeing organization of special events
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- BA (required), MA (a plus)
- 5-plus years experience in development
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Raiser's Edge a plus!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!