Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To save lives by encouraging organ donation from Jews to the general public.
The Halachic Organ Donor Society is a non-profit organization that educates Jews around the world about halachic support for organ donation from Jews to the general public (Jews and non-Jews alike).
Over the last 10 years, the Halachic Organ Donor Society has:
- helped save more than 200 lives
- delivered more than 470 lectures educating more than 30,000 Jews
- recruited over 200 Rabbis to carry organ donor cards
- created dozens of Rabbinic video in support of organ donation
- made available over 330 articles on organ donation and Jewish law
- placed over 60 editorials, articles, and letters to the press
- performed a kiddush Hashem by changing perceptions about Jews concerning organ donation