Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve.
Integrity - Consistently perform with a high level of integrity that demonstrates honesty, responsibility and transparency.
Excellence - Achieve excellence in all aspects of delivering healthcare.
Respect - Respect for individual patients, families, fellow coworkers and our communities.
Innovation - Embrace innovation to creatively meet the challenges of the changing healthcare environment.
Gundersen Health System is
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices, regional community clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, home care, behavioral health services, vision centers, pharmacies, and air and ground ambulances
- A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
- Able to meet patients? needs for primary and specialized care
- Comprised of more than 500 medical, dental and associate staff
- Supported by a staff of over 5,000
- A tertiary referral center
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Trauma and Emergency Center
- Twice named among the Top 100 in the nation
- The designated Western Clinical Campus for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School and School of Nursing