Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Arc San Francisco serves over 800 people with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, intellectual disabilities, and individuals with similar needs, and their families by providing access to a full range of services that advance self-determination, dignity and quality of life. Services focus on: Employment Related Services, Continued Education, Health Advocacy, Housing Development, Advocacy and provision of related services and supports, Arts and Leisure, Aging Supports and Services.
Toward these ends we commit to:
1. Building lasting partnerships with individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, affiliated organizations, and the business community.
2. Enhancing meaning and satisfaction in the lives of those we serve by providing an array of activities and service choices.
3. Dedicating ourselves to adapt and change in response to the needs and desires of our community.
4. Practicing a collaborative team approach in which each employee's role and contribution is regarded as vital to the success of the agency.
5. Maintaining the highest standard of excellence, individually and as a team.
6. Recognizing that individuals perform best when treated with respect and dignity.
7. Recognizing that expression of differing ideas offers opportunities to build cohesion and unity within the agency.
8. Acting as ambassadors and role models to the community based on our belief in The Arc of San Francisco as an example of excellence.
- Giovanna Erkanat
- 415-255-7200 ext 120
- Need admin access?