Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission of FAMILY PATHWAYS
Family Pathways works with communities to develop suppotive, caring relationships to help people meet their basic needs.
We do this by:
- helping people identify and build upon their inherent strengths
- helping people find and use sources of assistance
- working with other community organizations to strengthen the network of support services
- helping community members weave a stronger fabric of support for their neighbors
- coordinating community volunteer resources
- strategically selecting the services we will provide
The following core values guide Family Pathways work. We strive to:
- honor the dignity and potential of every person
- help people develop the personal relationships and interdependence essential to their well-being
- continuously improve our organization's effectiveness by learning about the impact of our programs and the changing needs of our communities
- be creative and resourceful in solving problems
- be responsible stewards of our communities resources
Family Pathways was incorporated in 1978. The organization serves the counties of Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs and Pine in Minnesota, the city of Forest Lake, Minnesota and Polk County, Wisconsin. Programs offered by Family Pathways include Basic Life Services (9 Food Shelves), Senior Services (5 Adult Day Breaks), and Youth Services (4 teen centers and mentoring programs). Family Pathways operates 9 Thrift Stores throughout the service area. Stores offer "shopping with a mission," as well as helping to reuse and recycle keeping items out of landfills .
- Bonita Carlson
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!