Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
NAMI San Diego, a non-profit organization, provides education, support services, and advocacy to improve the quality of life of everyone affected by mental illnesses.
- NAMI San Diego is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization with a total membership of over 400 and is an affiliate of National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and NAMI California .
- NAMI San Diego conducts meetings throughout the San Diego area that address a wide range of topics such as: schizophrenia research, new medications, proven rehabilitation approaches, financial planning for families with a disabled member, early diagnosis and intervention, public and other community mental health services, disability benefits, and the role of the arts in the recovery process.
- NAMI San Diego provides community speakers about mental illnesses and their relation to the community.
- NAMI San Diego publishes a monthly newsletter with the latest local, state and national news.
- NAMI San Diego shines a light on stigma attached to mental illness. Stigma is caused by the fear which results from lack of knowledge.
- Alice Kellogg
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend NAMI San Diego?