Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
NAMI San Diego, a non-profit organization, provides education, support services, and advocacy to improve the quality of life of everyone affected by mental illnesses.
- NAMI San Diego is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization with a total membership of over 400 and is an affiliate of National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) and NAMI California .
- NAMI San Diego conducts meetings throughout the San Diego area that address a wide range of topics such as: schizophrenia research, new medications, proven rehabilitation approaches, financial planning for families with a disabled member, early diagnosis and intervention, public and other community mental health services, disability benefits, and the role of the arts in the recovery process.
- NAMI San Diego provides community speakers about mental illnesses and their relation to the community.
- NAMI San Diego publishes a monthly newsletter with the latest local, state and national news.
- NAMI San Diego shines a light on stigma attached to mental illness. Stigma is caused by the fear which results from lack of knowledge.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend NAMI San Diego?