Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Earth Share of Illinois is a network of the most respected environmental and conservation organizations in Illinois and across the country, working hard every day to safeguard the precious natural resources we all depend on for our health, well-being and recreation.
Earth Share of Illinois fundraises for environmental non-profits in Illinois and nationwide through workplace payroll contribution programs. You can help in two ways: 1)Contact us to start a payroll contribution program at your workplace, 2) Please contact our member organizations for volunteer opportunities. The following includes a list of our organizations in Illinois:
- Center for Neighborhood Technology
- Chicago Legal Clinic
- Environmental Law and Policy Center of the Midwest
- Friends of the Chicago River
- Friends of the Fox River
- Friends of the Parks
- Illinois Association of Park Districts
- Illinois Audubon Society
- Illinois Conservation Foundation
- Illinois Environmental Council,
- Education Fund
- Illinois PIRG Education Fund
- Izaak Walton League, Illinois Division
- Lake Forest Open Lands Association
- Lake Michigan Federation
- McHenry County Defenders
- Natural Land Institute
- Nuclear Energy Information Service
- Prairie Rivers Network
- Save the Prairie Society
- The Sierra Club Foundation
- Seven Generations Ahead
- South Cook County Environmental Action Coalition
- Southeast Environmental Task Force
- Trout Unlimited, Illinois Council
- Kelly Katzmann
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!