Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To be an educational and experience-oriented organization.
- To provide opportunities for actors, directors, writers, designers, and technicians to gain valuable experience in a positive and supportive environment.
- To share ideas, allowing total participation in the creative process and provide opportunity for personal growth within a structured forum.
- To provide theatre for the people. We provide the opportunity to learn, to express, and to perform.
- We want our audience to be inspired by the thoughts we share with them and feel the geniune emotion we strive to generate. We want our audience to think about things differently, if only for a moment, because of the impact we have had.
Miners Alley Playhouse is currently in its third year of bringing quality theatre to the greater Golden area. Productions are held in our intimate 120-seat facility that makes the audience feel they are part of the show. Over the past sixteen years, Miners Alley Playhouse (formerly known at The Morrison Theatre) has presented award winning, critically acclaimed productions garnering national recognition for its cutting-edge work.
In addition to shows, the Theatre sponsors acting classes and workshops periodically throughout the year and hosts special events in their theatre (such as special musical performances).
- Rick Bernstein
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!