Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission: To Improve the treatment, quality of life, and long-term outlook for all individuals affected by DMD through research, education, advoacy and compassion.
- To identify, support, and share promising DMD-related research.
- To make state-of-the-art information about treatment and care options available to all members of the DMD community.
- To pursue strategies that will impact this generation of young men affected by DMD as well as future generations.
- To encourage policymakers to afford the same priority to DMD as they would to other disorders of similar incidence and prevalence.
- To create a supportive community for people affected by DMD.
- To participate actively in the international DMD community.
- To ensure that PPMD is managed, developed and funded in a manner consistent with nonprofit industry best practices.
- Kimberly Galberaith
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!