Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To serve people who have disabilities by providing support services necessary for them to live in and enrich the community. To assist each individual in choosing and achieving his or her own vocational, family, emotional, and spiritual goals.
- Providing a caring environment that promotes opportunities for each person to reach his or her desired level of independence while maintaining a sense of community.
- Providing an equitable environment that values all people while promoting teamwork, open communication and vision.
- Providing innovative leadership in the disabilities field through networking, collaborating with other agencies, and being creative while continually improving the quality of services through anticipating, responding, to and evaluating needs.
- Operating under the assumption of good will which believes that others are working for a positive, person-centered outcome for the agency and for each other.
- Operating as a high quality non-profit agency while maintaining a strong financial base.
- Rosa Bare
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!