Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are committed to excellence in providing compassionate, personalized health care to the uninsured through:
- Mutual trust and respect
- Education and leadership
- Efficiency and service
- Access and quality
We believe that by working together, we will improve the health of the community we serve.
How We Achieve Our Mission:
Through a patient-centered environment, we provide free medical care to the working uninsured of the Low Country (Savannah and surrounding areas) with a goal of providing a medical home for our patients.
A nonprofit, medical center that provides free medical services to adult uninsured 16-64 years of age who do not qualify for medicare and medicaid.
Primary Healthcare: diagnosis, treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension
- Free laboratory tests
- Gynecological services including free pap-smears, mammograms
- Free medications through the Patient Assistant Program
- Orthopedic services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Eye clinic
- Family Practice
Health promotion and Education Programs:
- Smoking cessation Program
- Weight management
- Chronic Disease management
- Bilingual Nutrition Classes
- Women's Health
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular disease Education using Health Promoters (bilingual)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!