Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a not-for-profit Nevada corporation, is to conduct a PGA TOUR sanctioned professional golf tournament that will:
- Contribute positively to the quality of life in our community
- Provide growing annual financial contributions to charity
- Promote volunteerism
- Provide a positive economic impact to the community
The Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation is a non-profit charitable organization recognized under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It was established in 1999 for the purpose of generating funds to operate the Reno-Tahoe Open an official PGA TOUR event at Montrêux Golf and Country Club in Reno, NV. After the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation reaches its operational goals the RTO Foundation supports other qualified Northern Nevada Charitable organizations (read more). Contributions to the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
The Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation is a PGA TOUR event located in Reno Nevada. The Reno-Tahoe Open is one of only 45 PGA TOUR events in the nation.
Here are the basics about the Reno-Tahoe Open at Montrêux:
- Reigning Champion: J.J. Henry (2012 Champion)
- Dates: July 29 - August 04, 2013 (15th Consecutive Year)
- Host Venue: Montrêux Golf & Country Club
- Course Architect: Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Course Stats: Par 72, Yardage 7,472. This makes Montrêux the third longest course on the PGA TOUR and it has also rated the 6th most difficult course among all PGA TOUR events.
- Live Television Coverage: The Golf Channel
- Purse: $3 Million
- FedExCup Points: 250
- Format: Modified Stableford, the only of its kind on the PGA TOUR
- Field: 132 PGA TOUR Members with a cut to the top 70 on Saturday of tournament week
The Reno-Tahoe Open Montrêux is operated by the Reno-Tahoe Open Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and has a significant economic impact for the Reno/Tahoe region and highlights this stunning region as a world class golf destination through national and international media coverage.
Please join us and experience world class golf and special events!
- Lyndsey Grune
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!