Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Bardavon 1869 Opera House/Hudson Valley Philharmonic mission:
* To be the leading performance venue of the Hudson Valley region
* To present touring artists of the highest quality in theater, dance, music, opera, and other genres
* To offer entertaining and inspiring programming, toward making the theatre accessible to all
* To foster the development and presentation of new works
* To facilitate collaborations that bring artists, businesses and government together for off-site events that encourage the creation of superb art, economic revitalization and community solidarity
* To present and manage its regional orchestra, the Hudson Valley Philharmonic
* To offer a diverse touring roster of regional performing artists for national exposure
* To provide a fully-equipped venue for regional organizations which utilize the theatre facility for a variety of events
* To restore, renovate and adaptively reuse the Bardavon, the oldest continuously operating theater in New York State, a National Register of Historic Places property
* To establish and maintain an archive and to research, document and conserve the rich history of the Collingwood Opera House, the Bardavon Theatre, now Bardavon
As a member based not for profit organization, the Bardavon presents a diverse season of programming. The theatre seats 944. Concerts range in genre from classic rock and roll to orchestral symphonies, recitals and everything inbetween. Performance artists from the avant garde to the mainstream, classic films, programs for senior citizens, traditional holiday fare, an extensive educational daytime performance series and artist residency programs grace our stage during our presenting season which runs October through June with an average of 10-12 performances per month.
- Donna Verteramo
- 845-473-5288 ext 188
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!