Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Washington Reading Corps is to improve reading abilities of K-6 students across Washington State. This is achieved through research-based tutoring of struggling readers and effective collaborations among schools, families, community members, National Service, business and state partners
Washinton Reading Corps is looking for adult volunteers who:
- Enjoy reading & working with students
- Can spend 30 minutes twice a month with a struggling reader
- Can serve as a mentor
- Can encourage & support struggling readers
- Can have fun: sharing books together, play a reading game, or listen to a student read aloud to you.
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Maintain a commitment through the end of the school year
- Work with students with different personalities and cultural viewpoints
- Joan Page
- (360) 501-1450
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!