Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
WILDWOOD MISSION STATEMENT
REVISED: MAY 17, 2010
Wildwood is a sanctuary created and sustained by gay men for healing, transformation and spiritual growth.
The Wildwood community will:
- be a safe and sustainable oasis for all of the diverse members of the LGBT Community and any individual or group in agreement with our values;
- welcome individuals of all ages, sexual and ethnic identities and levels of mobility;
- facilitate the expression of love, intimacy and the integration of mind, body and spirit;
- provide an environment for connecting with nature, with spirit and with each other;
- demonstrate by example the promotion of positive change in the world.
WHAT WE VALUE :
- Individual spiritual paths, and the quest for connection and understanding;
- Earth's beauty and our stewardship of it;
- Respectful, honest communication and peaceful resolution of disagreements;
- Each person's quest to achieve integrity, honesty and authenticity;
- Community, and the support it provides;
- Overcoming oppression and healing its wounds
Wildwood Conservation Foundation and Retreat Center was created to preserve over 200 acres of extremely bio-diverse land while offering a sanctuary for men and women to explore body/mind/spirit transformation in a safe and nurturing environment.
Programming includes LGBT related body/mind/spirit workshops, workshops for women, yoga, tantra, massage, spiritual growth and more.
There are hiking trails, a pool, hot tub, yurt, meeting space, guest house, tents and a lodge.
Meals are organic where possible, locally sourced, and planned for a variety of dietary needs.
- Rick Borutta
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!