Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Catholic Social Services of the Archdiocese of philadelphia is an agency established under the authority of the Archbisop of Philadelphia to assist him as shepherd of the flock to fulfill his duties to the poor and needy committed to his care. The work of Catholic Social Services is done to promote the corporaal and spiritual welfare of all wwho seek assistance by reason of age,illness,handicap, or any other cause.
Catholic Social Services is based on the beliefs that
- Every human being is created in the image and likeness of God, and therefore his/her life is to be protected and enhanced;
- Every human being has a divine destiny unity with his/her creator;
- Each person's relationsship to God is central to his/her health, security, and peaace;
- Family life is critically important in fostering and developing the dignity of every person;and
- Not only professional skill,knowledge and experience, but also faith,hope and love are integral to its service delivery.
CHILDREN?S SERVICES PROGRAMS AT CASA
Catholic Social Services ? Casa del Carmen is a contracted provider of Services to Children in their Own Homes through the Department of Human Services:
In home family-centered social services are provided to families whose children are considered at risk of abuse/neglect or out of home placement.
With stable family functioning and child safety as the goals, S.C.O.H. strives to use the family system as the primary resource to care for its children. These goals are furthered by building the family?s natural links within the community.
If you would like more information about the SCOH program, please call us at 215-457-5290.COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
The Casa del Carmen Family Center is dedicated to serving the community of North Philadelphia, and offers counseling to all individuals and families that need mental health services.
- Are you under a lot of pressure, with anxiety and/or depression affecting your work or relationships?
- Has your child had problems such as fighting, difficulty paying attention, or completing task at school?
- Are you suffering because of present or past abuse, and would like to stop the pain and move forward?
The counselors at Casa del Carmen are professionals with years of experience, and are individuals dedicated to providing service with respect and empathy towards their clients. If you would like more information please call us at 215-457-4310.
CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES
CASA DEL CARMEN FAMILY CENTER
4400 N. Reese Street
Tel : (215) 329-5660
Fax : (215) 329-6722
- Leonela DeJesus
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!