Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness, always striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective care.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, fairness and responsibility in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Providing a vast array of non-clinical assistance in a variety of areas, our volunteers are an extremely valued part of our organization. Henrico Doctors' Hospital volunteers assist patients, family members and visitors with information, direction and support through staffing the following areas:
1. Information desk attendant
2. Operating Room Waiting area attendant
3. Gift Shop Clerk
4. Human Resources Clerical assistance
5. Pre-Admission testing clerical assistance
6. Providing Hospitality Services to patients and family members.
These are all done with an empathetic, friendly, flexible and dependable attitude towards all individuals that the volunteer communicates with during their weekly four hour shift.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!