Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
RSVP serves as a bridge between those who need and those who are willing to give.
Engaging people 55 and older in volunteer service to meet critical community needs and provide a high quality experience that will enrich the lives of volunteers.
Coos County RSVP is open to all people age 55 and over who are willing to serve their community. We help you find the right volunteer opportunity within 150 different types of organizations throughout Coos County.
- Volunteer support.
- A monthly newsletter.
- Excess liability insurance for your protection.
- Limited mileage reimbursement when needed to volunteer.
- Invitations to training and networking events.
- Invitations to our annual Recognition Luncheon gala.
- Camaraderie. Companionship. Activity.
- The good feeling of "Getting Things Done" and "Making a Difference."
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!