Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission To engage students in real life learning where students see how their education benefits them through interactive and fun activities.
Founded in 2009, Envision Corporation grew out of Sheryl McClung Garner’s work tutoring low-income children who attended schools that failed to meet No Child Left Behind standards. Garner saw that the children she worked with required more educational services than No Child Left Behind funding could offer. Recognizing that children learn better with close interaction and support, delivered creatively, at the right time, Garner designed Envision Children's Power Saturday and Summer Academic Enrichment programs to keep children learning.
To impact the students academic culture so dramatically that education will become a top priority in each student’s life
- Pre-Kindergarten through 7th grade students participate in educational enrichment activities that build skills in math, science, reading, and writing.
- Participating children arrive at school ready to succeed in standardized and proficiency testing.
- Participating children build self esteem by encouraging confidence.
- Participating children access these educational services at an affordable price.
To meet the needs of students and parents, we will provide the following:
- Interactive teaching style.
- Intensive hands-on learning activities.
- Multiple educational streams that support a child’s well rounded education.
- Access to the latest computer technology and educational software.
- Kim Lampl
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!