Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Serving people as an expression of the love of Christ.
Refugees are people forced to leave their country of residence because of war or political turmoil. We are Michigan's largest private refugee resettlement organization. We provide sponsorship, immigration assistance, legal services and assistance with resettlement and acculturation. Since the mid-1970s, we have resettled thousands of refugees.
We lead newly arrived refugees through their confusing first months in the United States.
- provide a furnished house or apartment
- enroll the children in school
- help the refugees apply for Social Security cards and other necessary documents.
- assist with cultural and social integration into the community
- refer the new arrivals to training in English as a second language
- assist with family reunification
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!