Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Want to learn more about this School?
Ida Jew Academies School
Check out their profile on GreatSchools!
The mission at IJA is to prepare students for life-long learning as responsible, respectful, and well-rounded individuals in an ever-changing society by utilizing the learning communities: STEM, VAPA and ALAS academy programs. This will be achieved by:
• Providing a safe, stimulating and motivating learning environment in which students, staff, parents and community work collaboratively.
• Considering students’ individuality and special talents, while maintaining high expectations and performance levels.
• Implementing a relevant, coherent, and quality curriculum through VAPA, STEM and ALAS.
• Utilizing innovated Instructional practices, using a variety of valuable learning experiences through exposure to multiple disciplines within the academies and providing real world experiences.
• Teaching social responsibility, leadership, and promoting self worth through a character development curriculum.
• Using a global perspective to teach about the interconnection of communities and their environments, fostering tolerance and appreciation for individual differences.
• Encouraging students to maximize the ways in which they impact their world.
• Creating and providing an active partnership between students, parents, community and staff through volunteers and forums.
Ida Jew Academies will provide an excellent education through collaboration among students, staff and families. By utilizing learning communities and students’ strengths and interests, we will produce well- rounded life-long learners who are socially responsible and prepared for their future in this ever-changing century.
- Blanca Herrera
- (408) 223-3750
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!