Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The JasMics Foundation, Inc (JMF) is a nonprofit organized exclusively for charitable, educational and outreach purposes to benefit individuals and families, especially infant's healthcare. As inspired by the critical real life threatening ordeals of our survivor-advocate, the JMF core mission is to improve survival of precious, fragile and delicate infant lives through preventive and supportive programs to cure microcolon, adenoid hypertrophy and other potentially fatal and/or permanently disabling health disorders. JMF urgently needs to raise funds to enable it's charity startup business operations to achieve the mission free service programs by embarking on this grass-roots fundraising campaign:
Prevention Program including education to promote awareness of the need for vital prenatal and after-birth healthcare with publications, fundraising solicitations and other operational costs:
- Fundraising services including promotions and other expenses for pediatric visit and immunization, communication and educational publications printing, mailing, travel, parking, etc.
- Professional services including legal and accounting, hire an executive director to manage operations, hire and train other staff as education event planner/fundraising coordinator and counselor/comforter as employees and/or contractors. Other personnel are volunteers who may receive reasonable business expense reimbursement only.
- Facility expenses including rent, utilities, website and social media maintenance, logistics and transportation, etc.
Support Program including disbursement of any surplus funds to outreach patrons and partners after completing preventive program above:
- Assistance to outreach patrons (infants and families) within limits including: basic needs provision, transportation, partial hospital bills payment, hotel accommodation and meal for family near hospital, travel, etc.
- Assistance to outreach partners (community healthcare providers) within limits including: payments for operational costs not affordable by our patrons above.
JMF urgently needs Fundraiser volunteers to help the nonprofit organization startup business operations meet the mission above. Volunteers can help with this initiative by creating awareness to generate funds by sharing our website link with colleagues, friends, families, etc via email, social media or other means possible for this worthy cause. The donations are tax deductible.
Hence, volunteers can be located anywhere and do not require any specific skillset except willingness to help precious, fragile and delicate infant lives. Please kindly contribute your time to proactively help prevent and support cure of microcolon and other disorders in precious, fragile and delicate infant lives!
- Pete Shomade
- Need admin access?