Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Harmony House is to provide shelter, advocacy and education to survivors of domestic violence and promote the principle that all individuals have the right to a life free of abuse.
This mission is supported by four agency goals:
- To provide short-term emergency protective shelter for survivors of domestic violence.
- To help survivors of domestic violence break the cycle of abuse through programs of education, support, referral and advocacy.
- To disseminate information to the community that promotes understanding about the factors involved in domestic violence, its prevalence, causes, patterns and prevention.
- To advocate for changes that will provide the opportunity for a lifestyle free of domestic violence for all people.
Harmony House empowers women to rebuild safe, independent, lives.
- Harmony House operates a 110 bed facility to provide temporary safe shelter and support to survivors of domestic violence and their children escaping domestic violence. In addition to a safe place to stay, we offer an array of program services, supply meals, clothing and personal hygiene products.
- Eight Transitional Housing apartments are available for some clients as they transition out of emergency shelter.
- Harmony House Boutique, on-site at no cost and a part of donations, is designed to help provide essentials such as clothing, personal hygiene items, household items and furniture.
- Harmony House's Program Services include case management, support groups, life skills and parenting classes, childcare, referrals and transportation.
- For those that need support but not shelter, we also provide Other Services/Outreach.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!