Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Muscular Dystrophy Association is a voluntary health agency -- a dedicated partnership between scientists and concerned citizens aimed at conquering neuromuscular diseases that affect more than a million Americans.
MDA combats neuromuscular diseases through programs of worldwide research, comprehensive medical and community services, and far-reaching professional and public health education.
- MDA helps with specialized health care and referrals
- Research advances in your disease
- Durable medical equipment needs
- Explaining your disease to family members and others
- Connecting with others inyour area with a similar diagnosis
- Informational brochures and publications
- Support Groups
- Support and resources for caregivers
- Free flu shots
- Summer Camp for children ages 6-17
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!