Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Change for Kids (CFK) partners with under-resourced elementary schools to create inspiring learning environments, rich with educational opportunities. By providing a broad range of essential programs, CFK enables students to discover their unique strengths and develop the confidence to achieve. Change for Kids believes every student deserves a quality education, and every school needs the proper resources to deliver it.
75% of children who struggle with reading in the 3rd grade never catch up unless they get the help they need in elementary school. Change for Kids invests in NYC public elementary schools in underserved communities to close the opportunity gap. We bring critical resources to our partner schools designed to prepare students for success in middle school and beyond.
With our partner schools, we make impact in:
- Academic achievement
- Social-emotional learning
- Citywide community engagement
We give public schools resources for success by:
- Embedding on-site school managers to support partner schools
- Providing access to arts, literacy, and STEM classes
- Giving principals access to the tools they need to make an impact
- Curating and hosting events for children and their families