Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our non profit organization, The Perseus Foundation (http://perseusfoundation.org) was established fourteen years ago in memory of Perseus Magic, a canine companion who succumbed to cancer. Through the years, it has inspired others to establish organizations that also seek to either 1) provide financial assistance to pet owners who could not afford treatment otherwise, 2) raise greater awareness of comparative oncology, 3) raise funds for research to benefit animals, as ultimately, this will also benefit human oncology, 4) become powerhouses of information.
2013 promises to be exciting as we launch our new initiatives to raise funds and create an even bigger awareness to the importance of treating our animal companions with cancer.
PawtoHeart will be the first 24/7 Spanish and English hotline for pet owners!
Perseus and the Arts will be an unique initiative where the performing arts will fuse with the world of science!
In Search of .... Creative, Whimsical Animal Lovers!
We are currently a Director of Volunteers. This position, not paid, can truly be an exciting one as we are just developing the volunteer program.
In addition, so many fun activities are planned and we would love recruit volunteers that are innovative, hardworking, fun loving, can do attitude and of course must love animals!
1. Fundraising: Funding for a beautiful flamenco performance choreographed specifically for our foundation by a renowned flamenco dancer!
2. Data Entry: Keep our databases updated.
3. Tag Along: accompany pet parents on their first visit to the oncologist.
4. Special Event Ambassadors: Attend our special events and just help out wherever needed!
5. Vendors and Sponsors Liaison: Seek, find and enlist sponsors!
6. PawtoHeart Hotline: Help us field phone calls!
7. The Magic Bullet Fund: Our financial assistance arm is always in search of volunteers. You can apply directly by visiting our companion site: www.themagicbulletfund.olrg.
Please email me at pawtoheartvolunteers@gmail with any questions! Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to The Perseus Foundation Family.