Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Family Outreach Community Center exists to improve the quality of life for residents of Henderson County by providing assistance for low-income families, implementing programs targeted towards strengthening the community and assisting other existing outreach programs in the county.
- Nutrition Program:
- Food Pantry
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Operation Backpack, in partnership with West Central CUSD #235
- Community Garden
- Nutrition Classes
- Parenting & Family Assistance Program:
- Children’s clothes, maternity clothes, and personal hygiene items
- Essential baby supplies
- Holiday food baskets
- Provide school supplies and clothing to low-income students in need.
- Learning lessons, opportunities to learn new skills
- Project Santa Angel Tree, in conjunction with West Central School District, providing Christmas gifts to students who may otherwise not get many.
- Educational fliers for parents, in conjunction with Operation Backpack
- Offer budgetting assistance and Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University Class discounts for low-income families
- Parenting Expo
- Employment Services/Career Development Program:
- Career Closet, providing professional clothing for job interviews
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Mock interviews
- Job skills workshops
- Transportation to and from job interviews
- Alicia Pence
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!