Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
- Children & Youth
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
Location205 N Michigan AveSuite 2530CHICAGO, IL 60601 United States
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the Champion of Yes. Leading the fight for the arthritis community, the Arthritis Foundation helps conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science and community connections. Our goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life - and making each day another stride towards a cure.
The Arthritis Foundation leads the way in...
1. Access and Advocacy | On Capitol Hill and Beyond
2. Scientific Discovery | For Better Treatments and a Cure
3. Help and Support | When and Where People Need Us
4. Juvenile Arthritis | Our Unwavering Promise to Families
5. Community and Connections | Making a Difference