The 2018 hurricane season has been extraordinarily active in parts of the U.S., with Hurricane Florence currently impacting millions in the Carolinas. As this natural disaster unfolds, the staff here at VolunteerMatch is doing its part to ensure that, if you are in an affected community, you are prepared and safe. And if you are looking to help with disaster relief efforts, you know about the most effective ways to contribute.
It is the mission of St. Therese School to challenge each student to embrace the Gospel, achieve academic excellence, and make a positive difference in the world. Description of services: · To form a Catholic community within the school and to attemp... Read more
It is the mission of St. Therese School to challenge each student to embrace the Gospel, achieve academic excellence, and make a positive difference in the world. Description of services:
· To form a Catholic community within the school and to attempt to instill in each student true Christian values.
· To help the children develop self-discipline, personal responsibility, and standards of behavior that come from within - thus showing respect for the rights, feelings, and opinions of others.
· To provide the students with the skills required for learning, interpersonal relationships, problem solving, and future life situations.
· To provide a positive learning environment to meet the needs of each student.
· To help students to develop a sense of respect for all authority: Church, civic, home, and school by teaching and demanding the proper marks of respect and courtesy.
St. Therese School is a Roman Catholic elementary and middle school located in Northern Kentucky just south of the Ohio River in the mid-west United States of America (USA). The school location is part of the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan area. St. Therese School includes grades K (kindergarten) through 8 and also has an After-School program. St. Therese School was founded in 1927.