Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
HPARD’s Adaptive Recreation Mission is to be a leader in providing meaningful opportunities for people with a disability to participate in accessible sports, recreation and wellness activities.
- To promote and provide organized and accessible sports, recreation and wellness opportunities for youth and adults with disabilities.
2. To improve the lives of people with a disability through programs, and to positively impact the Greater Houston area through education and awareness.
- To build positive perceptions of people with disabilities.
- To foster relationships with service providers, individuals and organizations who provide recreation wellness and other services to people with disabilities.
- To oversee the physical and functional management of the facility at 1475 West Gray to include, ensuring the primary use is for people with disabilities and or non-profit organizations that provide a service to people with disabilities
- Chuck French
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!