Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To cultivate every child’s innate ability to foster peace through cross-cultural experiences and hands-on arts, service and environmental projects.
Our vision is a safe and peaceful world where all people respect and care for each other and our planet. Kids for Peace serves as a model and inspiration for creating this reality with children leading the way, not only for today, but for generations to come.
Our Guiding Principles
- We believe every child has innate wisdom to foster peace and when cultivated, will choose a positive path.
- We believe every child deserves to feel and share joy, kindness, love and friendship.
- We believe every child can learn and engage in cooperation, teamwork, and peacebuilding.
- We believe that learning about other cultures, lifestyles, and traditions leads to unity, respect and peace.
- We believe that every child can participate in simple acts of kindness and caring for our earth.
- We believe in helping every child express their hopes, dreams, and wishes.
- We believe in every child.
- We believe in peace.
- Michelle Shabazz
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!