Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Transform Detroit's international riverfront - the face of the city - into a beautiful, exciting, safe, accessible world-class gathering place for all
- The Detroit RiverFront Conservancy (DRFC), a 501(c)(3) organization, is responsible for the establishment, improvement, operation, maintenance, security, programming and expansion of the Detroit RiverWalk and associated green spaces.
- Through its public/private partnerships, the DRFC will support the development of the riverfront district and facilitate community access to the waterfront
- The DRFC will be a leader in:
- Developing a collective sense of ownership, accessibility and responsibility
- Enhancing Detroit's image to emphasize its iconic, international riverfront
- Creating an inviting destination for all
The Detroit RiverFront Conservancy, Inc. was formed as a 501 (c) (3) with the mission of developing access on the Detroit International Riverfront. The entire vision is 5 miles of Riverfront property, from the Ambassador Bridge to Gabriel Richard Park, just east of the Belle Isle Bridge, and will include the construction of a continuous RiverWalk along with plazas, pavilions and green spaces.
Once completed, the Conservancy is responsible for the improvement, operations, maintenance and programming of the Detroit International Riverfront in perpetuity.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!