Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- Transform Detroit's international riverfront - the face of the city - into a beautiful, exciting, safe, accessible world-class gathering place for all
- The Detroit RiverFront Conservancy (DRFC), a 501(c)(3) organization, is responsible for the establishment, improvement, operation, maintenance, security, programming and expansion of the Detroit RiverWalk and associated green spaces.
- Through its public/private partnerships, the DRFC will support the development of the riverfront district and facilitate community access to the waterfront
- The DRFC will be a leader in:
- Developing a collective sense of ownership, accessibility and responsibility
- Enhancing Detroit's image to emphasize its iconic, international riverfront
- Creating an inviting destination for all
The Detroit RiverFront Conservancy, Inc. was formed as a 501 (c) (3) with the mission of developing access on the Detroit International Riverfront. The entire vision is 5 miles of Riverfront property, from the Ambassador Bridge to Gabriel Richard Park, just east of the Belle Isle Bridge, and will include the construction of a continuous RiverWalk along with plazas, pavilions and green spaces.
Once completed, the Conservancy is responsible for the improvement, operations, maintenance and programming of the Detroit International Riverfront in perpetuity.
- Phil Rivera
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!