Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring responsible citizens.
The Eastide Terrace Clubhouse serves students from Lake Hills and Stevenson Elementary afterschool five days a week.
Project Learn Project Learn reinforces the skills and knowledge young people learn throughout the school day. Project Learn includes POWER HOUR, a comprehensive homework assistance program. Each day, programs are offered in 5 core areas: Education, Sports Fitness & Recreation, The Arts, Health and Life Skills and Character and Leadership Development.
Youth of the Month Each month the staff will choose a Youth of the Month. This Club member will be recognized for going above and beyond the expectations in our 5 core program areas while attending the Club.
Programs offered at the Eastside Terrace Clubhouse
- Triple Play is our healthy mind, body and soul program, combining exercise with healthy eating and healthy competition.
- Our Digital Arts program teaches our members how to create art using computer programs. This culminates in a festival each year.
- Cooking Club is a favorite as well where weekly they get to learn how to make a dish and of course eat it too!
- Club Zoom is our weekly science program; one experiment they will focus on this month is the mystery of the microwave!
- Fine Arts is a year long program which teaches our members how to work with different mediums of art such as watercolor and pastel
- SMART Moves: a program designed to help members make healthy choices, develop good decision making skills, improve self-confidence, and grow as an individual.
- Skill Tech is used to increase our members’ efficiency in using our basic computer programs, such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!