Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Stephenson Cancer Center is to improve and extend the lives of cancer patients through:
- Providing patient-centered, comprehensive care,
- Conducting innovative basic, translational and clinical research,
- Raising the level of cancer awareness and prevention among individuals and populations,
- Educating the next generation of cancer health care professionals, and
- Serving as a statewide resource for patients, researchers, health professionals and communities.
As the state's only comprehensive academic cancer center, the Stephenson Cancer Center redefines cancer care in Oklahoma. Located near downtown Oklahoma City, our experienced cancer care teams provide compassionate, coordinated care in a new state-of-the-art facility.
The Stephenson Cancer Center offers Oklahomans access to some of the region's best physicians, the latest clinical trials, and the most advanced research. What does this mean? Oklahomans no longer have to travel out of state to receive world-class cancer care.
As nationally recognized leaders in clinical trials and research, our experts at the Stephenson Cancer Center are exploring new treatments and breakthroughs with advanced research and clinical trials right here at home.
The Supportive Care Program houses clinical programs and support services that help restore and maintain quality of life for people living with cancer and their caregivers and families.
- Deborah Olson
- 405-271-8384 (office), 405-496-5198 (cell)
- Need admin access?