Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Language Academy Parent-Teacher-Student Association (LA PTSA) is part of the Parent-Teacher-Association (PTA) at the Califonia State level and National PTA.
The overall purpose of PTA is:
"To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children."
The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families by representing our members, and empowering and supporting them with skills in advocacy, leadership and communications.
The LA PTSA strives to provide opportunities for parent and community involvement to improve our students' and families' educational experiece.
By running different programs and events, the purposes of the PTSA are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!