Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The purpose of the Alpha Phi Delta Foundation is threefold:
- To preserve, manage and grow the assets of the Foundation.
- To sponsor educational, cultural and philanthropic activities of the Fraternity.
- To encourage and support scholastic achievement.
The General Division accomplishes a number of functions.
- Provide grants for educational, cultural and philanthropic activities.
- Conduct alumni fund raising activities.
- Sponsor the National Magazine of Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity.
- Sponsor the Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity Leadership Conference Series.
- Handles the administrative affairs of the Alpha Phi Delta Foundation.
The Scholarship Division annually awards financial gifts to deserving students.
The following endowments exist to support the National Fraternity:
These endowments are all a part of the Alpha Phi Delta Foundation Inc. which is a tax exempt educational corporation qualified to accept tax deductible donations under Internal Revenue Code 501(c) (3). The Foundation was formed in 1981 to further promote the ideals and goals of the fraternity in the form of a charitable corporation.
- Alexander Franki
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!