Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Guardian Angel Settlement Association is to serve people living in poverty by helping them improve the quality of their lives and become economically independent. $.91 of every dollar donated goes directly to empowering children, families and seniors in need!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES IN SIDEBAR ----->
Since 1859 Guardian Angel Settlement Association has provided low-income children, families and seniors with both temporary relief and pathways to long-term stability.
This work is rooted in the principles of service which were promoted by our founders, the Daughters of Charity in 1859; and reinforced by the settlement model which encouraged Americans to strengthen communities through acts of mutual aid.
We provide services in some of St. Louis' most impoverished neighborhoods; delivering on a promise of a better tomorrow.
Our services include:
- Early Childhood Education & Care
- Client-Choice Food Pantry
- Thrift Store
- Rental and Utility Assistance
- Prescription Aid
- Self-Sufficiency Counseling and Workshops
Zip Code Restrictions
- Early Childhood Education - Open
- All Other Services - 63104 & 63118
- Charter Member of United Way of Greater St. Louis
- Accredited by State of Missouri
- Head Start / Early Head Start Provider
- Top Ten Referred Agencies for 2-1-1 United Way
- Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating
- GuideStar Silver Exchange Member
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Agency
- Meredith Mallon
- Need admin access?