Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Katrina's Angels exists to support communities affected by disasters by offering solutions to unmet needs and enhancing the recovery process through resource pooling and information sharing.
Katrina's Angels will:
- Provide structure and coordination of efforts to those on the ground following first response team efforts.
- Provide communication tools through its web sites, KatrinasAngels.org and the Angels in Action Forum ,
, where Katrina's Angels maintains a publicly available, state sorted, resource library.
- Partner with service and resource organizations to foster cooperation and resource coordination.
- We will always strive to reduce duplication of effort, and to enhance efficiency through resource management and feedback.
- Maintain highly ethical practices and procedures for its volunteers and partner organizations
Katrina's Angels is committed to empowering volunteers and organizations nationwide to work together to support those people affected by federally and state-declared disasters. Our volunteers are provided with tools and structures to aid people affected by federally and state-declared disasters, connecting them to the resources in our growing network. What we provide our partner organizations is access to complementary resources and the volunteers who can provide accountability for such services or resources. Katrina's Angels acts as second responders, looking for those "pockets of need" and working through various community projects and using supply drives and various fund raisers to accomplish what we can for what is needed when necessary. Katrina's Angels also maintains a state-sorted resource library for public use at:
- Gigi Grizanti
- (877) 264-3513
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!