Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
OuagaNet Inc. has these main objectives:
1. To help poor and disadvantaged youth of Burkina Faso obtain a High School education or a vocational technical education.
2. Assist rural communities with primary education needs by obtaining the necessary funding to equip schools and provide students with basic educational supplies.
3. To sustain life and prevent illness by working to obtain donations of medical supplies, first aid products and vitamins for deprived public clinics in the country.
OuagaNet is a (501)(c)(3) Nonprofit organization working to provide charitable help to Burkina Faso, a French speaking country in West Africa.
The organization has the following goals:
1. Obtain charitable donations of basic medical supplies, personal items, school supplies for the poor people in rural areas, public clinics in the country, and public school and economically depressed areas.
2. Obtain grants and financial supports to helppoor youth and students obtain an education at the high school level or a vocational training.
3. Raise awareness about the country via our website, provide talks to local communities and schools about the country.
- Luc Zio
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!