Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Help those who protect African wildlife and change the hearts of those who don't.
A totally volunteer run nonprofit raising awareness and some funds for those saving Africa's dwindling wildlife.
Russ and I travel Africa living in our old Land Rover 6 months each year searching out and telling the stories of dedicated conservationist and their projects like:
- Shannon and her African Bird of Prey Sanctuary
- Silka's Wildlife Care Center
- Peter's Drones to stop Rhino Poachers
- Sheila's Dance to be Wild
- Julian Redemeyer Author of Killing for Profit
- Patrick, Hluhlue Infelozi's game manager
- and over 40 others so far
These unsung heroes give it their all because it is the right thing to do and deserve some recognition.
Periodically we also have campaigns to financially support specific initiatives like:
- Rescue 2 Lion Cubs
- Camera traps to track Leopards
- Thermal Imaging drone cameras to track poachers
- Sanctuary habitat for a rescued Bearded Vulture
- Release rescued and rehabilitated monkey troops
- T-shirts for those dancing for wildlife
- and others
The opportunities to help are increasing and the donors are responding. The best part, 100% of the money from our campaigns less minor bank charges goes directly to each project. Personally we fund the rest with the help of others.
Nikela is a small nonprofit, Helping People Saving Wildlife, operating solely via a global network of volunteers who donate their time and expertise because they care about saving our planet's wildlife.
Thanks for getting involve!!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!