Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Child Support Division of the Office of the Attorney General of Texas has a responsibility to assist parents in obtaining the financial support necessary for children to grow up and succeed in life.
As the official child support enforcement agency for the State of Texas, the Office of the Attorney General provides services for parents who wish to obtain or provide support for their children.
The Child Support Division determines, on a case-by-case basis, which of the child support services listed below are appropriate:
- Locating the absent parent
- Establishing paternity
- Establishing and enforcing child support orders
- Establishing and enforcing medical support orders
- Reviewing and adjusting child support payments
- Collecting and distributing child support payments
The Office of the Attorney General provides parents with a full range of child support services. The services are required by federal law and funded by the federal government and the State of Texas.
- Patty Perez
- Need admin access?