Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Volunteer Firefighters serve the community by responding to a wide variety of situations, ranging from emergencies that immediately threaten life or property to routine citizen requests for information or assistance. Volunteer Firefighters are called upon day or night to perform duties in the following general categories: fire suppression, emergency medical aid or rescue, hazardous material responses, emergency standby, training and public education.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid California State Driver's License.
- Reside within Tuolumne County.
- Possess and maintain physical conditioning necessary to perform efficiently in emergency situations; meet medical and physical agility standards as established.
- Be capable of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with fellow firefighters, career staff, and the general public; to respond readily to directives and work effectively as a team player.
- Diana Marie Kelly-Sanders
- (209) 533-5501
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!