Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Health Care for All Colorado (HCAC) is a Colorado volunteer based, nonprofit organization, working for universal health care utilizing a single-payer financing for all people in Colorado.
Become a Volunteer Board Member of two related 501c3 and 501c4 who will bring non-profit health care system to all Coloradans.
Specifically we are looking for some who might want to be a "treasurer".
- Supervising the accounting and bookkeeping staff.
- Preparing financial reports for the Board that provide the information that it needs to operative the organizations as effective nonprofit businesses
- Assuring that operations are in compliance with the IRS, the state nonprofit law, and funding organizations.
- Coordinating all aspects of bookkeeping and accounting including Quickbooks, CiviCRM, PayPal, and bank records.
- Treasurer is a voting member of two Boards (501c3 and 501c4)
Please submit resume and interest statement why you would like to be part of a 12 year old Non-profit organization as a member of the Board who is the Treasurer for both the 501c3 and the 501c4.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!